Friday, May 8, 2009

AM I BAD?


This is what I did today. When mom and dad is getting dress, I tried to climb up on my dresser. But mommy saw me when I'm already on the second drawer. Mommy was surprised but she was able to took picture of me on it. I knew mommy is a little mad cause she was afraid that I might fall or hurt myself. Mommy and daddy always tells me not to do this, or not to do that. They forbids me so much, they don't let me play with pen or pencil, or anything that is hard and pointy cause they said I might stab or hurt myself. They always stop me from climbing up on our table, or chairs or on daddy's desk. They don't let me go to the kitchen or the bathroom alone. Well wait till I'll learn to climb over those gates. I knew they just don't want me to get hurt but I love exploring. I cry whenever they stop me from doing things. AM I BAD MOMMY? I'm sorry mom someday I'll grow up and I'll promise that I'll gonna be a good boy. Not yet now mommy cause I still have a lot of exploring to do.

We went to School to pick up my big brother. while waiting for them I picked up some woods and sticks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment